Sunday, December 27, 2009

Overcoming Unbelief.

Hehehe. I renamed my blog again. I think it's cause the title didn't really fit my current situation as well. I didn't know whether to use Mark 9:24 or Philippians 4:7 cause they're both really good verses, but I decided on Mark 9:24 cause "overcoming unbelief" sounds cool. Haha. :]

I think my faith is on the right path right now. But I need to start moving forward! GOGOGO!

On other news, I'm reading the book I bought from KC garage sale and it's pretty good. I already learned most of the stuff from just going through life, but it's nice to have them in the form of actual words. Basketball sorta sucked today cause for some reason, I couldn't shoot. Or think. And Coach Chew was being a butthole. BUT whatever... everyone has bad days, I'll get over it. Also, I'M GOING TO ROSE FLOAT! WITH CINDY! and Magnolia! Yahooo! Magnolia somehow got spots on the 29th and had two spots left over so we're taking them. :]]] Frankly, I don't know why Cindy chose me. I love her and I'm close to her, but she has closer friends she could have chosen. I'm so grateful she picked me though.. I really wanted to go!  Umm, I think that's it for now.

Life is better than before and there's no way I'm turning back!

No comments:

Post a Comment