So, the next week or so is going to be pure bliss.. at least at home.
At school, I have morning basketball practice on M, Tu, W (6-7:30am) and tests on all my periods on Th, F. In addition, I can't attend KC bonding event because of basketball. Ho hum. -_-
And, I'm still struggling on whether or not to run for LTG. I made up my mind to run, but then Redan pointed out some very good points. LTG is a very stressful position with lots of responsibilities. Do I really want to put swamp myself with all that during my senior year? If I didn't do basketball or golf or NHS, then the decision would be a no-brainer. But... I WILL do all that stuff. I don't want to be the next Brandon (no offense. I know he tries hard, but.. he just isn't the best LTG). Maybe I'll talk to Jenny or Cindy about this.
BUT, here's the good news. The source of my bliss: my PSAT. No, it's not because I got a good score (though I got higher than expected). The reason I'm gonna be happy at home the next week is that I made a deal with my mom yesterday. If I showed her my PSAT score, she can't say a word about anything pertaining to the SAT and college.. which seems to be something she's very interested in nowadays. So now, until my SAT scores come, I won't have to handle her, "what do you think you got? 2400?" or her "what college do you want to go to? Stanford? Harvard?" YAHHOOOO! I mean, I know she wants the best for me and all, but her obsession with my future is starting to get on my nerves. Especially since there's no way I'm gonna get a super high SAT score or go to an Ivy League.
One less thing to worry about. :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment