I don't like Christmas.. cause 95.9 only play Christmas carols now. And Christmas carols get old very quickly.
Also, I hate trying to think of who to give presents to and what to give. SO, this year, I've decided to not give anything to anyone unless they tell me what they want. So far, that's 2 people.. Angie with the lead pencil and Jess with her headphones/pig-rabbit. And Annie said she'd tell me what she wanted.. haha. There's also the KC Secret Santa, but the person will write hints about what they want so that's good. :]
I'm more excited for New Year's money! I want to buy so many books. They're all by C.S. Lewis and I plan to keep them for the rest of my life. Maybe I'll read them to my children. Haha.
Let's see, I want:
-Box collection of Chronicles of Narnia
-The Weight of Glory
-The Abolition of Man
-A Grief Observed
-The Screwtape Letters
-The Great Divorce
-Miracles
-The Problem of Pain
6 of the 7 books I want (not counting the Narnia series) comes in a collection set for like $30.. BUT, I wanted all the books in the same design as the "Mere Christianity" paperback Leila gave me for my b-day last year. :( Should I save money and just buy the big collector's book, or should I but them individually? So many options.. I guess I'll buy them individually by buying one or two per year. Afterall, it's not like I'm gonna read all of them in one year.
I need a job over summer. D: I'm gonna save like $1000 so that I can pay for all the kc events, dances, school fees, sports fees, etc. That way, I can use my allowance for like gas and stuff I wanna buy (like the C.S. Lewis books!).
Oh! I got an idea! I can ask for one of the C.S. Lewis books for Secret Santa! But they might buy the wrong design. Dang it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HEADPHONES. SKULL CANDY! paul frank. THANKS SIS!
ReplyDeletethis one :http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/ink-d-paul-frank-pink.html
ReplyDeleteor the blue ones! :D
then you need to buy me something too! or actually, just give me $20.
ReplyDeletei thought you wanted UCSD SWEATER! read my comment above on your delete entry! ducsooooo!
ReplyDelete