Tuesday, December 1, 2009

HELL WEEK

EW. My sister is following my blog. And, I'm apparently friends with her. How stalkerish. Haha jk Jess (since I know you're reading this). I know this is all part of her master plan to try and get close to me. LOL. Maybe I should start following her blog too.

But the first thing she does is write "Get a life" on one of my posts. -_- Ch, I'm supposed to be the mean one.

Anyway, this week is definitely hell week. Studies aren't that bad, as usual, but all my extracurriculars are ganging up on me. :(

Tomorrow: Basketball Game, make NHS Slideshow, KC ORF Info
Wednesday: Basketball Practice, KC Hours Sheet, KC MRF
Thursday: Band Dress Rehearsal, KC Early-Bird Deadline
Friday: Band Rehearsal, Band Concert, Cram for SAT
Saturday: SAT, Band Concert

Why did I have to sign up for December SAT?? :(

Oh shoot, I have to register for my behind-the-wheel sometime this week as well. I'm so nervous.

BUT. After this week, every weekis filled with fun Key Club wonderfulness. TV screening 12th, coin counting party 18th, garage sale 19th, rose float 29th. Also, 20-23 is Winter Retreat. I just hope DCM isn't the same time as retreat cause that would suck. I really wanted to go ice skating.

1 comment:

  1. pffft why would i try to get close to you. u are mean.
    i only added you cus you're my only friend :(
    follow me too! i quit fb so i am resorting to this instead.
    good luck with hell week im studying for finals too.

    ReplyDelete