Hell week is over, and honestly, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
SAT: I was worried for nothing. None of the vocab I studied came out anyway and I could always retake it. Plus, it wasn't that hard. Not easy, but not hard.
Band: Aha. We sucked yesterday.. ALOT. But Friday's show wasn't THAT bad. I made mistakes, but they weren't too bad.
KC: MRF killed me Thursday.. I couldn't do ANY homework because of it, but I ended up completing hw at school so it's all good.
NHS: Turns out the meeting was postponed so I didn't have to do my college of the month slide. But, I did it anyway at school when I had some down time.
So thanks to Hell Week, I'm behind on school work and all the extra sleep I saved up from Thanksgiving break is gone. But whatever, I got through it alive so it's alll goood. :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment