Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So! It's finally New Year's Eve. 2009 is now history. This year was one of the most eventful years of my life, I think. First, there were all those weird incidences in the world of fame. A whole bunch of American and Korean celebrities died and there were countless problems with Korean boy bands. But those matters don't really concern me that much because I'm not that interested in that stuff. However, in my own life, I encountered many struggles as well. I had struggles with my friends, my studies, and my faith. I had trouble prioritizing and I discovered that many things are easier said than done. I let myself down countless times and I let others down as well. For the first time in my life, I was not capable of doing all the things I thought I could do. Yet, my spirit is not dead. 2009 wasn't all that bad. It held many positive memories that I refuse to let go of. Now, I realize that 2010 will be a year of repair, a year when I put all the things I learned this year into action. There will be more struggles I'm sure, but I'll do my best to face them. Just like how Deokman from "Queen Seon Duk" said an unparalleled enemy makes one stronger, these struggles will also make me stronger.

New Year's Resolutions:
1. Pray more.
2. Read the rest of the Bible.
3. Give my all at everything I do.
4. Seek to become a better person. A better leader. 
5. Get more fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment