Sunday, November 15, 2009

We're All in This Together

So, at church today, our Bible study teacher forgot the questions she was supposed to discuss with us, so we just talked about stuff. It turns out that 3/4 of us don't have best/truly trustworthy friends, which is sad cause that means we're a bunch of friendless juniors, but I'm glad there are others in my situation. :]

I read the OxfordSecret note that says "It makes my day when someone tells me 'Bless you' when I sneeze" or something like that. It makes my day too! Haha. :]

I met two freshmen named Izzy and Janelle. Though I barely got to know them, I see potential Key Club board members in them! More people for our family. <3

This one is slightly depressing. Both me and Johnny are having doubts about our decision to run for LTG. We both have our reasons and I hope everything works out.. but I'm glad to have someone who's going through sort've the same thing I am.

I updated my ipod with a few more songs and that reminded me of yesterday and how me, Tim, Jasmine, and Johnny sang kpop songs while waiting for rides at Fall Rally. Kpop lovers unite!

I know that at this moment, there are at least 100 other Oxford kids procrastinating on hw as well. Haha. This week will be hell week but at least we're going through it together!

On my facebook homepage I constantly see that people are friending each other. Some are really random, like "how the heck do THEY know each other??" random. I find these situations both amusing and enlightening. It's a small world after all, especially at Oxford where, apparently, everyone knows each other.

One more week until the crazy holiday season begins. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years.. can't wait for the days of relaxation to come. :] I hope there's no bball practice on Thanksgiving break. -_- But if there is, at least the team will be suffering together, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment