I love it when people share their knowledge. :]
I would share my knowledge too.. if I had any.
Now, December SAT will be a tiny bit easier..
Anyway, Fall Rally was super fun! I rode on alot more rollercoasters this year because we focused more on getting more rides in than riding good rides (which was good cause the "good" rides are the scary ones). Tatsu was the best one hands down, though that last big drop was scary.. haha. I'm sorta bummed we couldn't ride Batman, but we'll just ride it next time. BG2 (I can't believe I'm using this nickname) wasn't too bad, mostly cause I avoided him. I gained like 10 pounds from eating so much, but it was worth it! :] My voice was like halfway gone by the end of the night, but it returned by the time I woke up, which is good (although, sometimes, it's fun to be mute). Yeeeeee can't wait to go back next year!
Fall Rally was sorta scary too, towards the end. One of the members, Dominique, went missing! He's a really short sophomore and he has no cellphone so we couldn't find him at all.. Gah, I was so stressed! It was a strange experience because usually I'm the calm one, but this time, I was the only stressed one. Everyone knew Dominique would be able to return safely, so they were all relaxed and stuff. I knew he would return safely too, but I was still worried, you know? He ended up just popping up out of nowhere, pretending like it wasn't a big deal. My goodness. Turns out, he saw Tim's group (the group that stayed behind to look for him at the park's exit) but just walked past them and came to the bus. No offense, but that was pretty stupid of him. He should go to them, not walk back alone! DISLIKE. Argh. Well, I'm just glad he was ok and that we found him. Next year, we must make sure to not lost any members again!
The end. Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lol you don't really need to know any formulas for the sat... none that i remember anyway.
ReplyDeleteanyway.
FALLRALLYFALLRALLYFALLRALLYFALLRALLYYYYYYY <3
:D!