Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Random Thoughts

I enjoy phone calls. Especially the "how are you doing?" ones. :]
But I don't think I convey my gratitude very well over the phone.. haha.

I'm procrastinating on my English essay and APUSH reading. It's 9.
I should start soon.. after a shower.

Brandon is a great LTG. I give him props for trying so hard and caring so much about us.
But I was sorta expecting the AA Jackets to be here by Fall Rally.
Now I'm wondering if we're even gonna have spirit gear.
I know he's already trying his best, but he needs to step his game up.
I know he is capable of it, he just needs to do it. For D30S.

I love Key Club. I'm at a loss of what to do.
LTG= Abandoning Oxford to die.
President= Leaving Divy in hands of ppl I know I can be better than.

I hate studying. But it's junior year. I need to step my game up.
Yet I have no motivation. Learning isn't FUN any more.

I think I blog too much. Like I've said multiple times.
But it's addicting. It let's me vent without pouring negativity on others.

I like music. But apparently, the music I listen to is trash.
Hey, it's better than listening to some unknown bands just to seem cool.

I need to work out! Argh. Basketball starts next week.
I don't want to get nauseous on the first practice again. I'm so weak. D:
But I've only gone running once this week. I'll run tomorrow!

I NEED TO DO HW. BYE BYE INTERNET. (chyeah right)

1 comment: