Sunday, November 8, 2009

Plastic Surgery

I'm watching Park Bom's You and I. It sorta bugs me.

Everyone thinks Bom is so cute and pretty "just like a doll!" But I personally don't think she's that great. Whoa there. I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's rewind. Alright, so when I first saw her, I thought she was pretty and cute and whatnot. I like her voice too, cause she really is talented. But something was off about her face so I thought she just did some minor plastic surgery. It turns out, though, that she had much more than "minor" plastic surgery. She looks totally different! She used to look so much prettier and natural, in my opinion. I like the Bom without super-deep double eyelid lines. I like the Bom without her cheeks so injected with fat that they don't move when she smiles. I like the Bom who looked human!

It's not like I'm totally against plastic surgery. If you're really ugly and plastic surgery makes you feel better about yourself, then fine, go for it. Or if you have so little boobs that you have less than some men, then fine, get a transplant. But those who look fine without surgery, why risk going under the knife? You might come out the surgery room looking fake or worse than before. Plus, if you're doing it to get guys, a lot of guys don't want a girlfriend who's plastic. Or at least that's what I've heard.

So yeah. Plastic surgery should only be done if necessary. Being imperfect is what makes us beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment