Wednesday, October 28, 2009

La La La~

I wish I could sing. I wish I could sing sooooo much. D: I've always been jealous of people who have an affinity for art, especially singers. It seems like so much fun to just belt out and express yourself. I guess I'm jealous of piano players too.. they can just pound away their feelings.

Of course, I can belt out songs and pound on the piano too. I just can't sound good when I do. Why do I have no talents.. :( I'm not good at math or english or history or drawing or dancing or singing. I'm just average at everything (except for the last two. I suck at both). I feel sorry for my kids cause they won't have any talented genes to inherit from me.

What got me to start thinking about this is the kdrama "You're Beautiful." In the last part of ep. 7, Go Mi Nam is able to sing her solo song with emotion after many tries, all because she sees Hwang Tae Kyung. You could see and feel how sad she was through her acting and singing. Dang, I wanna be able to belt out songs when I'm sad too--and sound good at the same time. Dude, I'm so jealous of Park Shin Hye. She can act and sing and dance. I bet she's smart too! She just blew me away with her role in the drama.

Seriously, if someone asked me what is the ONE talent I would want to have, it would be singing. I don't even have to be famous singer status.. I just want to be decent a.k.a. not sound like crap and be able to hit high notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment