Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I LOVE YOU

I noticed that I'm able to say extreme stuff alot easily now. Like today, I said "kill me now" like 10935038 times, and yesterday during my golf game, I said "I hate you" to my golfball a zillion times too. Saying "I love you" has always been hard for me even though everyone says it, but recently, it has become slightly easier. I don't even say it to my parents that often, but today I said it to my mom pretty easily. :]

I also realized how much I love hearing people say positive extreme stuff to me, even though I know they don't mean it. Like when my friends say "I love you Judy!" I know most of them don't mean the actual deep, honest kind of love, but it still makes me happy. Even today, I got a text that said "Thanks Judy, you're the best," and it made me SUPER happy even though I'm definitely not the "best" person in the sender's life. I think it's because I feel like I'm important to someone. I guess all humans need compliments once in a while so they feel needed.

Speaking of positive extremes, I LOVE JOE KIM. He just saved me HOURS of work! YAY! :]]]  I'm not even that close to him (we don't even say hi to each other when we walk past each other), but he sent me the APUSH terms! kekekeke. I also LOVE FACEBOOK because it's what enabled me to ask him for them. His status said that he was done with the terms and to ask him if anyone wanted them. I saw that a lot of ppl had already asked, so I just thought I should try asking too and left my email. And now, I have Ch. 1-13 terms in my hands! SUCCESS. I thought I'd just have to settle with failing the test on Thurs. since I have a golf game tomorrow, but with this, I'll get a better grade for sure. God answered my prayers. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment