Key Club notes are brutal. Haha.
I planned to catch up on all my notes today (I didn't type up a few GMs and one DCM), but first, I had to type up yesterday's BM and Saturday's PCM. That's all I got to. Omgosh. BM took an hour, which was expected since I always get off to a slow start, but PCM took THREE HOURS??!??! My goodness. I'm not complaining, but that number seems sorta ridiculous, no? My legs feel weird cause I didn't move them for hours and my wrists hurt. I guess it's my fault for putting it off until now. :(
But I'm not writing this blog to bad-mouth my secretary job. I actually don't mind typing up the notes. I didn't have that much hw so I had a lot of free time anyway. :]
I'm writing this blog to say that I WILL NEVER get an office job. I will NOT live my life at my desk like I did today. I need some physical activity. Haha. Maybe I should become a teacher and do pushups during class like Mr. O. But seriously, I will not get carpal tunnel or get fat by just slaving away in front of the computer.
Gotta rejuvinate myself by getting some orange juice! :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment