Thursday, March 11, 2010

GAH GAH

Umm, disturbing news.

I was on facebook cause I was messaging my church peeps, and then JCAO posts the MV to Lady Gaga's Telephone. Yeah. WHY DID I GO ONE FB?!!? It would have saved me from this scarring.

So in the MV, she does many.. explicit things that show off.. feminism. That's all I'm gonna say. Beyonce is in it too! Shame on her for supporting such things! So yeah, I watched it. I was gonna stop, but nothing THAT horrible came on after the first minute or so, so I just kept going. It wasn't like Bad Romance where I had to stop before I felt like puking. All her.. actions.. made me question her sexuality, so I looked it up on Google.

Lady Gaga is BI??!?!? REALLY? I did not know that, but it would explain a lot of things. Haha. Another shocker: Poker Face is about being gay. -_- Dang, I liked that song too. Yeah, it's about how she has a poker face on with guys while fantasizing about other girls (no joke, that's almost word for word what was said in the article). Sorta kinda DISGUSTING. Ew.

Yeah, I used to think she was unique and talented. I still appreciate her talent, but not so much her uniqueness anymore. I'm not homophobic. I'm pretty tolerant of homosexuality as long as it does not affect me in any way. I know that homosexuality is wrong, but I also know that gay people can't choose NOT to be gay. Therefore, since I really don't know how to handle gay people in the right way, I just leave them alone. But yeah, it feels sort of weird being a fan of a gay person. I sorta don't want to like her anymore. Haha. I already disowned Adam Lambert (well, I did so mostly because of that one performance), maybe I should do the same for Gaga. I'm sort of disgusted very mucho right now. Blegh.

Sure, I have gay friends. But none of them are that close to me. And they don't talk about their homosexuality with me. And they don't showcase it. So I'm okay with it, for now. Oh man, going off on a tangent. I'll make another blog post later about my views on homosexuality.

BUT YEAH. LADY GAGA. EW.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA.
    She has always creeped the crap out of me -___-

    ReplyDelete