So today I realized that I can't live without people. More accurately, I can't be happy without people. When I woke up, I was so depressed over one of my problems and so tired from sleeping at 2:20am, but once I got to school and started talking to people, I became happy and energized. And I stay energized until I got home. And then when I got home, I suddenly felt super tired. And then I went to golf and talked with the team and felt really energetic again. It's so weird how just being around people I know lifts me up.
I used to think that I could survive without others. I preferred to work alone on projects and I wanted a career where it's just me and a few machines to build stuff. But now, none of that appeals to me. Like, I'm still introverted and shy around people I'm not close to, but I really can't imagine a life where I have limited human contact. I want to work with more people and build more bonds. Haha in elementary school I was pretty outgoing and then I turned reserved in jr. high, but now, I'm pretty outgoing again. It feels good to be more social. :]]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment