Sunday, September 6, 2009

I'm a Happy Person! >:[

Blogging is weird. I made a blog to discuss a whole mess of different stuff, but whenever I'm on it, all I want to do is complain. I just want to write about my problems. I know that no one reads this so I'm not worried about making others feel down, but I just think it's sad that almost everything I write is negative.

I mean, I'm a pretty dang happy person! I have nothing to really complain about! I may not be super duper optimistic and happy and bouncy like others, but I'm not negative either. I'm rather content with my life.

I think it's cause I have no chance to be negative anywhere else. All I do when I go out of my house is fool around/hang out with friends. I rarely talk about my problems. But still, this is pretty dang sad.

I vow to make more happy posts! I don't want to read my entries in the future and only find depressing entries. I AM HAPPY. (most of the time)

No comments:

Post a Comment