Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dancing in the Streets

So yesterday was my first high school dance. It was interesting. Haha. I'd gone to Key Club dances and I don't remember if I went to any Jr. High dances, but yeah, it was a new experience. When I first arrived, there were like 10 people there so I was like "okay.. this is gonna be lame." But after a while, more people arrived and it got fun. :] I still don't get why people dance though. It's not that fun. Haha. After dancing for like 2 hours, it got really boring.. all I wanted to do was hang out with my friends (but all they wanted to do was continue dancing). And now, my calves and thighs hurt whenever I walk.

BUT like I said, it was pretty fun. Dances aren't as bad as I thought they would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment