Monday, February 1, 2010

Mr. O

I know that I shouldn't talk about this online because it's disrespectful and all. BUT, I feel like I need to, for me. I'll keep it short.

So, I'm a month late on the news, but looks like Mr. O is, indeed, guilty of his crimes. The positive side of this is that he did not do anything during my entire sophomore year. So the Mr. O that taught AP Euro was real. After that though.. I can't believe he involved himself in those kinds of actions. The charismatic teacher seems so slimy and disgusting in his text messages. I'm glad he got caught only a month into APUSH. That student was stupid too.. why the heck would you want to do that with your teacher?? EWW.

He's lost my respect as a person, but he still has my respect as a teacher. Hopefully, he'll serve his sentence and then get some psychiatric help. I'll try to pray for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment