TEEHEE.
Our family just watches plain old TV cause even if we had cable, no one would watch it. Personally, I don't really want cable either, so I've been ok with the whole public television thing. With one exception. After TV became digital, we no longer got FOX 11! That means no Simpsons or Idol or Glee or any of that stuff. :[ I 've really been missing FOX for a while, especially with Andrew Garcia and that Asian dude making it to the Top 24 of Idol.
BUT today, thanks to Yahoo News, I discovered a site that tells you which way to point your antenna to get the channels you want! AND NOW, I HAVE FOX. YYYEEEEEEEEEEE. Oh happy day. :]]
The bad thing is that I now have a distraction from school work. I was supposed to be focused and stuff after quitting Twitter, Fb, and Youtube. -_-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
faiiiil!
ReplyDeletejk. good luck.