Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Some random thoughts

It's frustrating how my brain is so stupid. If all my friends are close to this one person I'm not close to, instead of trying to get closer to that person, I sort of ignore them. I WANT to get closer to that person, yet my brain won't let me. It tells me that I lost my chance to get close to him/her so now I'll never be able to. How retarded. All I have to do is go up to that person and talk. The more I put it off, the more awkward it'll get, so I should at least try! Goodness gracious.

It's getting more and more tempting to cuss. Haha. I guess it's because so many people around me do it. I don't want to cuss cause I don't find it necessary and I don't want it to become a habit, yet I find myself cussing once in a while at home. Hopefully it won't get too bad. I don't mind it when others cuss (as long as it's not too much) but I don't want my own mouth to say that filth.

Tomorrow's the divisional banquet for Key Club! I'm super excited. I hope I'm able to get closer to more people. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment