Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First post ! First blog!

I noticed recently that quite a lot of people blog so I decided to start. It feels so weird to get involved with all this technological stuff. I remember vowing to myself as I entered junior high not to get a myspace or aim. Now, I have a twitter and a facebook and a blog! Haha I still don't have a myspace though, and I rarely go on aim. I think I'm making this blog because as stress piles on from all these different places, I need a place to vent. I also want to talk about stuff I don't get to in everyday life. Afterall, I'm not going to go up to my friends and suddenly be like "what do you think love is?" or anything like that haha. I have a feeling my blog will be very boring and teenager-like though, but I'm not doing this for other people's entertainment anyway. LOL I wonder if anyone will even read this (probably not). Oh well, like I said, its a place for me to reflect and think.

Dang. It's 11:32. Gotta go sleep now so I don't oversleep in the morning. I'm pretty excited for this blog though. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment