Sunday, August 23, 2009

Love, Crushes

Tonight, I walked in the Light the Night walk for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society with Key Club. I love Key Club LOL. Anyway, when I was there I was able to see my friend who I hadn't seen in like 2 months! It felt so good to see her. She's one of those people that I talked about in my previous entry-- a person I met only a few times, but I feel really comfortable around her and I want to get closer to her. This REALLY applies to her since I only saw her like 4 times in person. Anyway, she asked me if I had a boyfriend and kept teasing me about it and it got me thinking...

Is it weird that I've never had a crush before?

Like, it seems like everyone has a crush or boyfriend nowadays, so I don't know what to do. There's really no one who makes me really happy or gives me butterflies or anything like that. So maybe I do have a crush but I don't know it? But then, if I like someone, it's supposed to be obvious, right? Am I just too dense? Haha. Some people tell me that I'm lucky that I haven't liked anyone because it means I won't waste my time with worthless relationships and I'll only fall in love with someone that I'll be serious with. I guess this is true, somewhat. Like, highschool relationships are sweet and all, but chances are, they won't last. But then again, I don't think it'd be bad to have to have some experience with relationships. Ah, this is too confusing! I think I'm just going to leave the topic of "love" alone until I've actually experienced it. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment