Everything's gonna be alright.
I believe this phrase to be true because I'm naive. I believe that if I want things badly enough and I work my hardest to achieve them while being true to myself, then I'll make it. The results might differ from what I expected, but they will be exactly what I need to become a better me. I might doubt myself and become depressed once in a while when I hit a road bump, but sooner or later, I'll come back to the belief that 'everything's gonna be alright.' God makes everything happen for a reason.
I've had a lot of internal struggles lately, but even though they haven't been solved, I am at peace because I know this phrase is true.
Through this phrase, I am finding the motivation to press on no matter what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment