I'm watching Adam Lambert MVs right now and I'm loving that song.
I loved Adam Lanbert when he was on Idol, even though he made my gaydar go off slightly.
And then he came out.
I dunno. Lady Gaga and Adam Lambert are two amazingly talented people. I don't want to not like their songs just because they're gay, but I've been told homosexuality is wrong since I've been little. Frankly, I don't know what to think anymore. Homosexuality is so controversial even in the church. Some churches accept gays. Some don't. I have no doubt that it's wrong and that it's sinful, but what should we do with the millions of homosexual people out there looking for acceptance? I'm sort of getting tired of just ignoring the problem, as if it didn't exist. It says in the Bible that being homosexual is a sin. But at the same time, stealing is a sin. Lying is a sin. Pastors always say that there is no "better" or "worse" sin.. all sins are equally despicable to God. So why can't all sins be equally forgivable? How come we believe God forgives us for lying, but not for being a homosexual? It just doesn't seem to make sense. So confused.
One thing I know for sure is that I'm against gay marriage. I do believe that marriage is a holy thing that should be between a man and a woman since that's the way God designed it. But where does that leave gay people? I honestly don't know. I'm not one to judge.. only God can. I guess I should stop thinking about this, since no one can truly understand what God feels toward homosexual people. Gay people should just chase after God sincerely, and He'll provide them with the answer. Just like how when you walk with God, you don't feel like sinning, maybe gay people will also experience changes in their lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment