Thursday, January 7, 2010

Efficiency

Efficiency, in terms of physics, is the work output divided by the work input multiplied by 100. But that's not the type of efficiency I want to talk about. I just said this because I just finished organizing my past physics stuff.

Anywho, for the last few days, I've been efficient aka spending my time well.  Since it's the New Year and all, I wanted to reform my study habits, and I've got to say that it feels pretty rewarding. It feels good to finish homework in 2 hours at 9pm. If I didn't have bball practice, I'd finish even earlier! With all this free time I have afterward, I can study for upcoming finals, do tomorrow's hw, or do stuff I've been putting off (like organizing all my school stuff which I did today). Now that I know the better ways to spend my time, it feels like I wasted so much time watching drama/anime and going on facebook all these years.

However, I'm a lazy person. I'm focused on my studies right now, but there's no telling how long it will last. I hope I can keep this focus until the end of the school year. I just need to remember to think about my higher purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment